Hazardous Space is a Roguelike 2d turn-based action game with RPG elements, where there is no room for friendly NPCs or safe locations. Using tactics, various kinds of weapons, and your character's skills, fight your way through hordes of enemies and try to get off the station.
It's 2115. Something terrible has happened on board the research space station Wanderer, and the former space marine Max Carnage becomes an unwilling participant in these events. To survive, he will need to remember his military past. Collect weapons, stock up on ammo and med kits, engage your wits and your tactical thinking. Because between you and the way off the station is a horde of rampaging enemies, who do not know the meaning of mercy or fear.
- Hazardous Space is faithful to "Rogue-a-like" traditions: there are lots of enemies, there isn't much ammo, and death is permanent. Just the way you like it!
- Energy is the main resource you need to stay alive. Use it wisely!
- A huge arsenal of weapons for taking out monsters.
- Develop your character's skills, create modules for your armor, and unlock new skills and bonuses. Remember, even after you're dead you can still get a nice reward!
- Levels on the space station Wanderer are generated randomly: so each time you play through is different.
- Intuitive gameplay. Although the game is a tactical Rogue-like RPG, it's not difficult to pick it up!