The game you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this game, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Gundam RTS is a free RTS game. It uses the Spring game engine and is currently in production. I make periodic releases and the game is very playable. It focuses on the one year war story which means no super mechs or effeminate boys. Just anime style humanoid robots shooting each other A LOT.
So I have been busy irl but I have been working quietly away on things. Nothing really pretty to show off but I'll post pictures anyway, you like pictures right?
Posted by Smoth on Aug 5th, 2011
A lot of the work sounds small but largely improves the game
- Animations improved for all units in gundam except the kampfer and lite gm.
- Addition of the high trajectory tag to many artillery units.
- continued work on the research items.
- tweaks to transports which should make loading and unloading easier!
- spectators can now see what researches are available to players
- audio fixes.
- texture tweaks to bring out colors more on certain units.
- further tweaks to the next version of the economy.
- Resolving some integration issues with the forum and new main page then I'll setup a proper homepage for grts.
things keeping me from the new release:
- tweaks to the ui
- prepping the new distribution stuff
- new airport models
(will fix the issue with unit sometimes not being able to hit airports)
- further testing of the new research tech progression.
- writing a nice long post detailing the new economy and how the game now works. Otherwise you guys will have to read through the "feature" posts in chronological order to understand things.
this will not be 1.3, this is work for the "hotfix" release. While I think at this point hotfix is a bit of a misnomer but gosh darnit I am gonig to call it that!