Gnomoria is a sandbox village management game where you help lead a small group of gnomes, who have set out on their own, to thrive into a bustling kingdom! Anything you see can be broken down and rebuilt elsewhere. Craft items, build structures, set traps and dig deep underground in search of precious resources to help your gnomes survive the harsh lands. Build your kingdom and stockpile wealth to attract wandering gnomads to your cause, but be wary of also attracting enemies!

Forum Thread
8.24 issues (Games : Gnomoria : Forum : Support : 8.24 issues) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 6 2013 Anchor

beds, gnomes do not take them to the hospital, thier personal quarters, nor the barracks.

doctor, does not heal patients even w 30 bandages,

gnomes do not go to the hospital, when injured. if they do they immediatly leave

doors gnomes do not install doors on rooms

Jan 28 2013 Anchor

I haven't seen these issues; the only biggest one though is sometimes Goblins can spawn inside of compounds and or walk through doors.

Mar 26 2013 Anchor

2 pickaxes disapeared for me. Now gnomes can't dig anything, but I can see them in the storage panel! Weird

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.