Full version of game. Short description: Player has to transport little men from one point to another within the perimeter of the screen. At doing that...
Full description of the game:
The idea is that within a limited amount of time at hand the player must transport all little people
from one point to the other. The difficulty of the task is that by navigating the flying machine (The Pinko), the player has to be taking into consideration the laws of gravitation and inertia. With each collision with an obstacle player's life diminishes.
The game is considered over if:
Little red hearts which represent ‘life', in the upper left corner of the screen, are gone.
The loss of red heart occurs each time when ‘Pinko' makes contact with an obstacle or water surface.
Fuel level indicator (ice cream cones in the middle of the upper part of the screen) is showing none left.
The player at high speed (speed indicator stripe is bright red at that moment) makes a collision with little men.
The player collides with enemies (fish, birds, bats, spiders, caterpillars, steam machines).
The player on a slow speed (speed indicator stripe is pale yellow or green) pushes little men into the water causing them to drawn.
If little man has gotten into the water, he can be pulled out. In order to do that the player has to slowly ( speed indicator pale yellow or green) drive Pinko onto the little man and push him out of the water.
Each level randomly receives bonuses which when picked the player can increase his life, fuel of score point.
Each level also has a stone and an ice cream machine.
If the player picks up the stone (simply drive Pinko on it) and drops it on the ice cream machine, the machine produces a cone of ice cream which in turn can fuel up the entire tank.
Only one passenger can be on board at the time. The stone is considered to be a passenger too.
The process of transporting is accomplished by:
1. Each little man has a symbol above him (circle, square, triangle) to which player has to fly Pinko.
2. Each little man has a pinkish area next to him. This is a landing zone.
3. Then little man himself approaches Pinko and becomes a passenger.
4. After that the player has to fly toward yellow arrow located above one of the signs on the game screen and land on the pink area (the speed during the landing must be ‘0')
5. The passenger then leaves Pinko and goes to the nearest house.
6. That's it. The player can go back to pick up another passenger.
With the last transported passenger the game level is considered passed.