Fallout Online: Australia is a Project that basically places the "Fallout" Style world inside Australia. Its using the FOnline engine and has many features that haven't been seen before on FOnline history. I Am Proud to Have Created this Game by myself and have been working on it for Two Years now! Phew...
I List lots of features that are being created or are done. keep in mind this isn't all of them
Posted by MattyG08 on Dec 19th, 2011
( This is not 100% of the Features as I may not remember all of them )
- Slaving / Capturing ( use rope on a knocked out Human/Animal/Robot/Any NPC
- Crafting Fixed up. ( Metal Parts & Computer Parts are the main resource. )
- New Command ( ~sleep , Knocks you out for 10AP and Regenerates HP )
- Plastic Surgeon ( Changes your Skin for 5,000 Caps )
- New Items ( Armours that have all the alternate human skins )
Bed. For ~sleep 'ing on.
- Sydney MegaCity ( In Construction )
About 30 Map sized City. Great for PVP Action.
- PVP Slightly more balanced. ( Mercenaries / Slaves ect De-Spawn when leader is killed. )
Big Guns un-nerfed.
- Random skills are now more usefull.
( Example: Outdoorsman is useful for crafting, gathering Water and Fruit ect from the wasteland )
- New Gathering Types
( Computer Parts, Newspaper Machines, Fruit, Water Trees, Iron, Minerals )
- Removed Terminator Perk. ( as its really broken for PVP'ers )
- System for players to create their own towns / bases / homes. All Visible on the world map.
.. More Features are still in production.