Enola is a horror/adventure game about love, hate, and death. You play as a young girl on a mysterious place, looking for her missing girlfriend. However, as you explore this world, you find there is something dark and evil lurking in the shadows. You’ll have to be quick and cunning to survive. Do you have what it takes to save your loved one before it's too late?
This is a brief list of the changes available in Enola alpha 0.9
Posted by TheDomaginarium on Sep 6th, 2013
RELEASE NOTES FOR VERSION ALPHA 0.9
This is just a list of changes available in version 0.9
• This release includes some bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Almost all UI elements have been updated, including puzzle UIs.
• The pause menu now includes a “control help” screen.
• A lot more audio content has been put into the game, but obviously we still have a lot more work to do.
• Audio levels have been adjusted to avoid any extreme loud sounds and such.
• The island, church and cabin levels have gone through some visual changes (some bigger and more notorious than others). There are even a couple of new areas. On the other hand, The Midnight Heaven level remains pretty much unchanged.
• New character models are in: the nameless red cloaked figure, the Monster, and the player character mesh. Also, you can see your character’s reflection in mirrors.
• The “Monster” sequence, where a male figure grabs you and tries to beat you up has been implemented.
• The save spot picture has been changed. This change has also been made to the game icon.
• The game launcher now features a Steam Greenlight button.
By the way, the treasure box has a new picture inside it. Here's a modified version of that pic :D
The pic above is not very horror game-ish, but it suits the story perfectly, so...