The latest Enola update is out. Read all about it here.
Posted by TheDomaginarium on Jun 7th, 2013
- This release includes mostly bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed the missing items bug that happens in some areas of the game, causing some items to randomly disappear and thus blocking game progression.
- Improved performance on the island. The trees on the island have been replaced with lighter ones, so frame rate should no longer be an issue. Draw distances have also been tweaked so less things are being displayed on the screen.
- Added saving slots functionality, allowing players to keep up to 5 simultaneous playthroughs.
- Fixed some bugs related to displaying text messages. Some messages would be missing or be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a floating arm to appear on the screen when interacting with certain puzzles.
- Fixed some sound levels, as some sound effects would be too loud or would playback incorrectly.
- Made some visual changes. The tower stand-in geometry on the floating island has been replaced with the actual tower model. An array of stairs and catwalks has been added to this floating island and can be used to travel to the main island without having to go all the way back through the path between the mountains. The church model on the island has been replaced. Some areas in the chapel have been changed and new props added. There are also changes in the cabin, improving on visual storytelling.
While this was mostly about fixes, the next update will include quite a few interesting things. We're also aiming to release the soundtrack very soon. I'll let you know more about it soon.