Survive, Fight, Explore, Terraform, Dig, and Build. In Edge Of Space you change the world to serve your needs in this unique mix of survival, defense, exploration, base building, Reactive world, dynamic sandbox. At the Edge of Space, you will need all your wits about you. Take your tools and start changing the dangerous world you have landed on. As one of the Elite ArkCo recruits, you must create outposts, power stations, weapons, gather resources, find lost technology, and turn the world into a livable environment. Build a small bunker to a giant science station, and perhaps grab the attention of the lumbering Ark ship. Can you dominate the Edge of Space?
We are very pleased to announce the new patch 6.2.91.
Posted by EdgeOfSpace on Jan 28th, 2013
(You will lose your old worlds in this patch)
- Procedural Weapons Pt1
- Implementation of 5 weapon types
- Fully randomized visuals
- procedural generated stats
- Modular bonuses enabled
- Craft em, and see what you get!
- Holopets Phase1
- Scattered around the world are brown eggs, pop them with your miniturizer to collect holopets!
- Can you find the Droid?
- Now you can store your stuff! Check your schematics for the chests!
- If you miniturize the chest, all stuff inside will currently be deleted
- Enjoy a window view of the stars, Check your schematics to craft it
- Visual Overhaul
- Improved resolution of world tiles
- Improved rendery of world tile blending
- Improved placeable rendering
- Updates to biome tiles
- Varous first past FX added
- Music / Sounds
- Biome Specific music
- Music system in place for dynamic mood shifts
- All 5 major biome themes are in
- Varous sound FXs added
- Player locking bug fixes
- More stability passes
- Doors now only occupy 1 tile space