The Old God has left the world and the pretenders are awakening and coming out from hiding. You start the game by designing one of the pretender gods that will compete for true ascension to godhood. The type of god can range from a magically powerful arch mage to an ancient kraken or a mystic monolith that people pray to. Your pretender controls one of over sixty different nations and with the help of that nation he will spread his word and battle the other pretenders. Dominions 3 is a turn based strategy game. You can play single- or multiplayer (1 - 23 players) with simultaneous turns. There are more than 1500 different units, 600 spells and 300 magic items in the game. The game also features a medieval musical score by Erik Ask Uppmark and Anna Rynefors, both awarded the title of Musicians of the Realm by the Swedish Zornmärkeskommiten. Dominions 3 is a highly detailed game and a 300 page pdf manual is included in the download.

Forum Thread
Fantomia, wraparound map 62+20 (Games : Dominions 3: The Awakening : Forum : Maps & Scenarios : Fantomia, wraparound map 62+20) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 16 2013 Anchor

A wraparound map with 62 + 20 provinces. Suitable for a 4 people blitz or similar small game.

user posted image

user posted image

I haven't set balanced start positions, just made some of the worst ones #nostart. So you might want to test that out a bit.

Please tell me if there are missing connections or other misstakes and I'll fix them.

Download it here: Fantomia

Edited by: Fantomen

Jul 16 2013 Anchor

Seems great but the border colour in sea provinces could be tweaked to stand out a bit more.

Jul 17 2013 Anchor

I suppose that's true, you're welcome to do it if you want. I'm finished with working on this map but I'll keep that in mind for the next one.

Updated with a NI version (added to the download) and a fix because two water provinces lacked water tag.

Edited by: Fantomen

--

Voice of ***** and her spicy crew!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.