Content Update 2, Patch 1 for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is now live. Please see the patch notes for all changes made!
Posted by TheUnbeholden on Oct 18th, 2013
- Crosshair will now turn red when aimed at enemies and blue for allies, and activate at a much longer range.
- Some team-locked customization colors have been modified for easier differentiation.
- Ranged weapons now properly aim with the crosshair in third person. (Minor crosshair improvements in first person as well)
- Double tap dodge is now disabled if one button dodge is enabled.
- Selecting “random” in team select will always assign you to the team with less players when teams are uneven.
- Game crash when trying to join a friend through Steam.
- Server browser thinking a server is full when it isn’t.
- Dodging out of stagger.
- Man-at-Arms “Superjump” (kick and battlecry variants)
- Desync with “fake” combo attacks when queuing an attack at the very start of recovery.
- Desync causing it to be possible to attack and parry simultaneously.
- Ranged weapon animations improved to always play correctly for others, and actually show the arrow being loaded.
- Mason kite shield not appearing on back.
- Kicking a player from the scoreboard works again (was blocked by requiring a reason for the kick).
- Some achievements which were previously unreliable can now be earned properly. (Tutorial achievements still do not work!)
- Javelin shield punch tracers more reliably match the attack.
- CTF flag indicators should display properly.
- Certain characters in player names breaking name display (Player123 bug).
- Broken Malric model/textures.
- Shield on back shadow not displaying in first person.