Caveman Craig 2 is a unique survival/RTS game featuring Craig, a tribal leader. It's your job to lead Craig as he builds up his clan and conquers the 4 tribes of boggdrop. Set in a prehistoric world, you decide the fate of man as you hunt, gather and prepare your way to victory. Teach your cavemen new skills and watch as they contribute to the survival of your people. Gather your brave warriors to fend off a dino-frenzy, or use special skills to outsmart the rival tribes. It's your call in this hilarious caveman classic!
A surprisingly deep game with an excellent soundtrack. I'm glad I tried the demo.
My only complaints would be the rather modest resolution it's locked at and the 'hammering the spacebar' to fight or shake off tiny dinos feature. I haven't pressed buttons so hard and fast since the Track & Field arcade game back in the 80s. I didn't like it then, either!
This game is so fun!!Everytime i need to relax.I always play this Game :)
the game is very stress releasing
i love this game thank you tim for showing me.
This is a review of version 1.05
This game is silly fun...
- Lots of variety of dinosaurs and well drawn.
- Interesting specials to buy with experience points, like the mamoth riders and elder teachers.
- The game play is straight forward get more guys than the other guy and rush him. Not a whole lot of depth to strategy or tactics, even with the specials you can get.
- It suffers from lock up crashes.
- Once you lose a statue, it can put you so behind economically in terms of area to hunt and gather from, come backs are rare.
- Dinosaurs, especially raptors, can lock you into perma death.
- Little variety in map other than a "skin change", no urgeny to change in tactics, let alone strategy.
- The notion that is this in any way a survival sim of being a tribe of caveman is misleading.
Overall, fun but repetitive and shallow. I don't think this is actually worth $10, sorry to say, I have played free flash games better than this in terms of replay value and I wouldn't recommend it to friends because they are going to get pretty much the full value of this title from the demo. I was disappointed in the end.
Amazing game, love the atmosphere and game mechanics, totally worth the money. 10/10.
Lol i love this game its so good i dint even download the demo i just bought it! And i dont regret one bit of it =)
Very solid game.
Simple goal, bash the other AI controlled tribe to bits and pieces. The set pieces like the dinosaurs really sets the mood for a wacky RTS like gameplay. Just from playing the demo, I've gotten a whole slew of fun things to try, and with the promise of their being so much more, I am most certainly going to purchase the full game first chance I get.
(Talking fast) Buy it. Wait no Play the demo, No buy it, No play the demo then buy it!
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.