BOH's update7 is out now and, besides the usual abundance of improvements, it brings novelties that enrich the gameplay even further!
Posted by saimo on Nov 23rd, 2009
BOH's update7 is out now and, besides the usual abundance of improvements, it brings novelties that enrich the gameplay even further! More specifically, this update:
- adds one-way passages;
- adds flying enemies;
- changes the functioning of teleports: weapons are not inhibited anymore; enemies are not scared away anymore; the activation wait is shorter; enemies are destroyed if they touch the character during teleporting;
- improves the visual feedback of hits in theme "vectors";
- increases the intensity of shot lights;
- fixes some minor glitches in the themes "C64", "default" and "vectors";
- adds the mission "skill challenge";
- retouches several missions (also making use of one-way passages);
- adds the Norwegian translation;
- re-assigns some map characters for an even more logical arrangement and, therefore, an easier development of missions;
- adds graying-out of the menu interface when another application gets the focus;
- extends/improves the manuals;
- applies some other changes/optimizations.
The update can be downloaded for free from the DOWNLOADS page of the official website at Bohthegame.com. The demos have been updated to reflect the changes.