BOH's update7 is out now and, besides the usual abundance of improvements, it brings novelties that enrich the gameplay even further! More specifically, this update:
- adds one-way passages;
- adds flying enemies;
- changes the functioning of teleports: weapons are not inhibited anymore; enemies are not scared away anymore; the activation wait is shorter; enemies are destroyed if they touch the character during teleporting;
- improves the visual feedback of hits in theme "vectors";
- increases the intensity of shot lights;
- fixes some minor glitches in the themes "C64", "default" and "vectors";
- adds the mission "skill challenge";
- retouches several missions (also making use of one-way passages);
- adds the Norwegian translation;
- re-assigns some map characters for an even more logical arrangement and, therefore, an easier development of missions;
- adds graying-out of the menu interface when another application gets the focus;
- extends/improves the manuals;
- applies some other changes/optimizations.
The update can be downloaded for free from the DOWNLOADS page of the official website at Bohthegame.com. The demos have been updated to reflect the changes.