Bloody Trapland is a fast-paced multiplayer platformer where the levels are filled with dozens of dangerous traps and tricky jumps that stand in your way! Play co-op with your friends or take on the challenges on your own. With support for both local and online multiplayer.      •    100+ levels.      •    1-4 Players.      •    Three different game modes.      •    co-op only and secret areas.      •    Online scoreboard.      •    4 playable characters.      •    Unique soundtrack.      •    Hours and hours of gametime. This is a challenging, yet simple game that anyone can enjoy, whether you're a casual or a hardcore gamer.

Forum Thread
Can't complete race maps? ( W6, maps 7-10 ) (Games : Bloody Trapland : Forum : Support : Can't complete race maps? ( W6, maps 7-10 )) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 8 2013 Anchor

I think this is somekind of bug or something.... I just played W6-7 and when i reached goal, game crashed. And it is everytime the same with W6-10. When i reach goal, it just freezes and game crashes.

And im talking about race maps, not adventure.... could this be fixable..?

Edited by: lappiss

Feb 10 2013 Anchor

Hey!
Theese issues have been fixed and will be uploaded with the next patch, which will be a quite big one..
Thanks for reporting this :)

Edited by: Torshall

Feb 11 2013 Anchor

when is that update coming?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.