Turn based strategy wargame in a fantasy setting. Available now for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, later on PC and Mac!
Our new game: Battles and Castles is now available on the App Store! We're currently working on game updates and Android, PC and Mac versions.
Posted by Stalek on Jul 3rd, 2012
Get Battles and Castles from the App Store now: [Battles and Castles on the App Store]
Battles and Castles is turn-based strategy game inspired by such famous games as Heroes Of Might and Magic or Civilization. Recruit knights, discover mines and treasures, build houses, stables, academies and fortifications to fulfill all the missions in campaign mode. All of this takes place in mysterious, fantasy medieval, complete 3D world.
- more than 20 different units including knights, archers, catapults, cannons, orcs and mages
- about 20 different buildings and fortifications to make a powerful kingdom
- 3 different technology levels
- 2 campaign modes with 10 complex missions each
- skirmish mode with AI players
- multiplayer mode on one device
- unique graphics and complete 3D world
- game center support
We're currently working hard on updates and Android, PC and Mac versions. In next updates we plan to add:
- new playable fraction
- second campaign with new conflict sides
- new advanced units (for example steam tanks and siege towers)
- new multiplayer mode via WiFi/Internet
- new levels for Skirmish and Multiplayer modes
In next updates we plan to add: