Bandits: Phoenix Rising is an action based car game in the future, with a setting of the wastelands, similar to the Mad Max movies. You may equip your car with cannons, missile launchers, sniper guns, mine droppers, etc. The game features a story driven single player mode or up to 8 players in deathmatch or team deathmatch over internet or lan. (Source: Moby Games).
Bandits - Phoenix Rising Patch 1.1.1 (latest patch)
- Fixed copy protection problems in Patch 1.1
- Patch 1.1
* Note: Some of these fixes are allready implemented inthe Trisynery USA-version
- The games starts with additional weapons, the Sharkbite andthe Scrapmaker.
- Weapons in general are recieved earlier in the game.
- Increased the armour on all player vehicles.
- Decreased the armour on Vincent.
- Decreased the armour on Sebastion.
- Increased the armour on the train in mission 13.
- Additional balancing of enemies.
- Fixed a bug in win-XP which sometimes made the game lag and then die.
- Fixed a bug in mission 3 which could result in a checkpoint notbeing recognized.
- Fixed a bug in mission 5 that sometimes made the enemies disappearor hard to find.
- Fixed a bug in mission 12 which could result in certain missioninformation not being presented to the player.
- Added a new multiplayer level.
- All files are now open for moding. Such as weapons and effects (justopen and edit the xml files to mod).
- Additional fixes to increase stability on certain ATI and Nvidia cards.(Make sure to always use the latest drivers from ATI and Nvidia)