Demo with only an experimental tutorial level.
Everything is WIP.
An experimental demo about a possible tutorial level.
Level design, SFX, graphics, etc. are placeholder and still WIP.
- The .exe file is named "KK.exe" as "KK" was the internal project name. Thus, many related files and folders follow the same naming convention.
- Saved files are stored at "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\KK"
- The menu has scalability issues. Smaller screens might have trouble accessing all settings.
- Anti-Aliasing might has a weird effect on glowing objects like "laser beams". For a better experience a value of 1 might be recommended.
- If the game has low FPS try reducing the "Resolution Scale".
- After minimizing, the game might not return to its proper resolution: try swapping between windowed/fullscreen mode or apply a different resolution.
- overhaul design of pickups (still WIP)
- overhaul of accessibility - new "Advanced" tab in "Gameplay" settings:
- customize slow motion scale (5% minimum)
- toggle wall running option (instead of holding strafe key)
- automatic slow motion behaviour options
- default controls/settings are set to:
- toggle wall running ON
- automatic slow motion behaviour WHEN WALL RUNNING
- for this version exclusively: only "BootCamp" level which introduces controls and movement one by one
- Effects scalabity graphic option
- new speed-o-meter option: units per second
- faster fade-out of crosshair "falling" and "crouching"
- crouch camera jitter fixed (mostly)