In the far future, humans explore and colonise space using ridiculously deadly, moon-sized trains - 'Astro Locomotives'. They're operated by enormous, competing railroad companies and train vs. train combat is (expensively) common. Take control of a mistreated mechanic and a swashbuckling pilot as you try to save Gilbert Station from destruction at the hands of an alien death fleet!
In the far future, humans explore and colonise space using ridiculously deadly, moon-sized trains - the titular 'Astro Locomotives'. They are operated by enormous, competing railroad companies and train vs. train combat is expensively common.
* Trains. In space. That's worth the entry price, right there.
* More of Murray Lewis' writing. That might be a positive or a negative, depending on how much you enjoy laughing until you dribble.
* Two playable characters for the price of one.
* Fully voiced! You'll also be able to turn the voice-over off, since we know some of you like to do that. Just know that every time someone ticks that particular box in the game settings, we'll execute one of our voice actors.
* Fully music-ed(?)! You won't be able to turn the music off. In fact, the volume slider starts at 100% and it only goes up from there.
* The 'unique' graphical style of subAtomic and Plan M!
* Interesting puzzles and minigames! We know a lot of you adventure gamers out there like to actually have some challenge in your games. For everyone else, just hold down your Escape key and hope it ends soon.
* An entirely reasonable retail price!