Ashen Rift is a First Person Shooter for PC, Mac and Linux about a man and his dog named Bounder.
Ashen Rift is now LIVE on Kickstarter! Show your support by sharing the link!
Posted by HyPer128 on Mar 3rd, 2014
Ashen Rifts Kickstarter is now live!
Please show your support by pledging and sharing the link with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
1 Hour in and its over 10 backers and 600+ dollars raised! this is looking good!!
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Nice presentation game looks like its going to be a hit for sure, I'm going to stay posted on this project and see if i can't help on the kickstarter. Simple things can keep one's mind at peace, amen to that brother.
dude you are awesome. you made the models your self that is great.
Here is my feedback:
1. nice art style
2. awkward recoil animation. If it was intended to look retro, I don't think it fits the general feeling of the game.
3. good idea with the dog companion, should focus more on expanding on that
4. I love the comments your character makes.
5. More monsters, with more abilities. Also make them look as distinct from zombies as possible. The kids these days compare every game with DayZ and Rust.
6. Would be interesting to see some puzzles depending on your dog, physics, platforming etc..
7. Very professional kickstarter video. Made me resonate with your life.
Looks very promising and will be spreading the word to help with your kick starter. I do have one question will it be a sandbox world or more of a corridor approach?
Cheers & best of luck!
Nice Concept, will support spreading to my friends. Best of luck with the campaign!
This needs to be kickstarted!!
Sweet, Can't wait to see more!
You are not logged in, your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) which we encourage all contributors to do.
2000 characters limit; HTML formatting and smileys are not supported - text only