The world of Arilienta is divided on many completely different islands by enraged god of life (see story). Each of these islands has its own look, style and atmosphere, weather and sound effects. On all these worlds, you will be able to learn story of many gods and people, and touch and explore ruins created in the First age. You may use a magical sword who's blade is pure lightning, or a black metal spear with bunch of nails on its top. Or a fork and a spoon. It's up to you. There are several pickups to help you on your mission, making you stay alive, or giving you strenght to murder. Besides barbaric weapons, you may go the other sides. You could dance through the shadows, making no noise and kill others before they know they are dead. Or you can summon powerfull energies into your left hand, transforming it into a form of your will, such as fireball, or even a mighty lightning storm from a clear sky. By taking your own revenge, you will get in way of corrupted forces of Zaer...
We worked on pathfinding and AI improvement and got pretty nifty results...
Posted by HellEntertainment on Feb 20th, 2010
We worked on pathfinding and AI improvement and got pretty nifty results.
New features that are implemented:
1. We are now using grid based pathfinding. Enemies will now find correct ways to you, and they won't get stuck into everything they get.
2. Better pathfinding algorithm - system won't search the entire map anymore thus finding the path is a lot faster.
3. Improved debug properties.
4. Faster loading - before it was 02:45.8s, now it is 00:22.7s
5. Grid editing - grid cells can be edited for better pathfinding.