We have just released the update (version 1.2) of A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda a few hours ago. Your game client should be automatically updated very soon.
- Genesis Suit, featuring a new special attack, can be unlocked by achieving the SS rank on all missions
- Final cinematic and credits can be skipped after the first playthrough
- Reduced some sound effect volumes
- Reduced camera scrolling speed in the Leviathan’s chase phase, on normal difficulty
- Changed story dialog in stage 4 and stage 5’s cinematic
- The in-game mouse crosshair no longer disappears when plug in the xbox360 controller
- Fixed an issue in stage 2 where the player can get the data cube before the tutorial begins
- The game no longer crashes if no known audio device is found
- The game no longer crashes if Media Player is not installed.
- Fixed miscellaneous spelling and grammar errors
- Fixed wall collision error in stage 5