Alrighty... now, I've decided that I'll release a new alpha demo on Mod DB very soon. This is because that I've noticed that still a significant amount of people are downloading the old World Demos. Now, nothing wrong with that, except that those are pretty much a different games. Since them I've started from scratch, and the version I'm working on now is a completely different style and type.
If you look through the images, and compare the first few and the last few, you'll see what I mean.
I plan to have this early version finished and uploaded on the 29th February. This will still be an extremely early version and I wasn't originally going to upload a version till it was nearing completion, but I want people to see what I am actually working on.
What it WILL include:
- Axe, Sledge Hammer and Torch tools.
- Baseball Bat, Pistol and Voron 78M SMG Weapons
- Working "Resources Menu", and weapon equip.
- The Stalker zombie type.
- Several types of basic resources, most collected from random crates. That will change later on, as settlements are finished and are generated with salvageable items.
- Day and night, minus the transitions. So it just flicks between the two. Sorry about that.
- A few other things I've probably forgotten.
I'll take out the unfinished in-dev systems that wont be finished on it's release date, to keep it stable. So that means the NPC system won't be included, the basic script for house generation on map start up, vehicles and Mechs (oh yes- did I mention 3D mechs and cars?) and also a few other things.
Well, it's been awhile, so I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations. Don't expect a finished product, but I'm looking forward to some crucial feedback!