In a desolate future world ruled by a military dictatorship known as the Alliance, a team of mercenaries become unlikely heroes when they are marked for death... Take on the role of Alpha Squad: Clint, Jin, Lynx and their disposable sidekick Lackey, as they fight their way across the world searching for who put the price on their heads. Game is released on the Xbox Live Indie Games Marketplace! BUY, BUY, BUY! :-).

Forum Thread
Patch 3.0 Additions List (Games : Alpha Squad : Forum : Bugs and Gameplay Issues : Patch 3.0 Additions List) Post Reply
Thread Options
DragonDivide
DragonDivide Director
Jan 27 2011 Anchor

The last day to submit a 3.1 framework game to the Indie Channel is on February 7th. So in roughly two weeks I would like to put as much as I can into the next patch.

Here is a list of confirmed addtions:

1. A purpose for the "star stage".
2. A new level.
3. New enemy type.
4. Fix special character in dialogue crash.
5. Cryomancer2 has the new Arena highscore.
6. Better sprite alignment with weapon particles.
7. Remove errant ending object on first stage.
8. Better matchmaking search performance.
9. Removed stacktrace error messages.
10. Slight speed increase on heavy weapons.

I am trying to prioritize fixes based on fan demand, so if you have a nagging issue that you really want included, please post on this thread.

The next patch 4.0, will take some time as we will need to upgrade the entire game framework. I also need a little bit of a break.

Edited by: DragonDivide

Jun 19 2011 Anchor

Sweet, Just to let you know that since Neo Tokyo was so hard I had to retry many times right? But what happens when I rapidly retry it starts to get buggy (skipped framerates shooter stick not responding) and then it shortly crashes the game. (Back to my xbox menu) Anyway I believe that was my major peeve in this overall great Indie game.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.