In a desolate future world ruled by a military dictatorship known as the Alliance, a team of mercenaries become unlikely heroes when they are marked for death... Take on the role of Alpha Squad: Clint, Jin, Lynx and their disposable sidekick Lackey, as they fight their way across the world searching for who put the price on their heads. Game is released on the Xbox Live Indie Games Marketplace! BUY, BUY, BUY! :-).

Forum Thread
(02/12/2011) Content update online (Games : Alpha Squad : Forum : Open Discussion : (02/12/2011) Content update online) Locked
Thread Options
DragonDivide
DragonDivide Director
Feb 13 2011 Anchor

Comment on this post here: Dragondivide.com

Feb 14 2011 Anchor

*BIG round of applause from all loyal posters*

You truly are amazing, DragonDivide! :) You've put so much of your selfless dedication, time, and effort into making Alpha Squad an enjoyable game that I'm actually HAPPY to own it! Hell, at this point I'd gladly pay 1200 MSP for it (but don't change the price...LOL).

I'm pretty sure anyone would agree that you deserve a break and more than well-deserved time off to live your life and do what you want to do with your free time now. Alpha Squad and the players will still be here when you get back. :) You've done more for a $1 USD indie game than MOST big-name producers and companies do for full-priced $60 USD games!!!

Mad props to DragondDivide AND Stemage for blessing us with one of THE must-have indie games of 2011! :)

DragonDivide
DragonDivide Director
Feb 15 2011 Anchor

Thanks TrueWarrior!

I definitely need a small break after this project.

At this point I have done everything I can to promote the game and now its squarely in the hands of you guys who have played it and purchased it to get the word out!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.