In a desolate future world ruled by a military dictatorship known as the Alliance, a team of mercenaries become unlikely heroes when they are marked for death... Take on the role of Alpha Squad: Clint, Jin, Lynx and their disposable sidekick Lackey, as they fight their way across the world searching for who put the price on their heads. Game is released on the Xbox Live Indie Games Marketplace! BUY, BUY, BUY! :-).

Forum Thread
(01/11/2011) Alpha Squad Released!! (Games : Alpha Squad : Forum : Open Discussion : (01/11/2011) Alpha Squad Released!!) Locked
Thread Options
DragonDivide
DragonDivide Director
Jan 11 2011 Anchor

We finally did it! It's released!!! Dragondivide.com

Give us praise here.

Give us bugs here: Moddb.com

*sits back and relaxes for a minute*

Jan 12 2011 Anchor

Praise, you can haz it! Been waiting to play since I heard about it on GENZOMAN's deviantart page, and I am not disappointed! Love the art, love the play style, if it wasn't past 4am I'd get friends to play with me lol. Sit back and relax, you totally earned it ^^

GT-Gabrielyo

Jan 26 2011 Anchor

Uhm, is it only released in US? Not available here at least (Norway/Europe) :(

DragonDivide
DragonDivide Director
Jan 26 2011 Anchor

Hi Lindsve,

Currently the only markets we can release Xbox Indie Games are:

Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States

Which is really unfortunate because we have a lot of fans outside those territories that want to play the game. I am not sure when they will add more countries to the list, but we'll keep hassling them.

Edited by: DragonDivide

Jan 27 2011 Anchor

Really? WTH!? So Arcade games != Indie games? This looks like an awesome game, so this is unfortunate news :(

About time to start looking for contact addresses for the xbox marketplace to hassle them from this end too then ;)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.