Aces is a multiplayer game, where you join plane squadrons to battle inside a 3D dynamic level. So choose a plane, pick some skills and join the fight !

Forum Thread
PlayWithDev! 28/11 (Games : Aces : Forum : Let's Play! : PlayWithDev! 28/11) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 24 2013 Anchor

Hi everyone!

To celebrate the support of keyboard in Aces, let's play together!

We will try to organize a game (or more!) the 28 of November (next Thursday) at 20h (GMT +1, Paris)

We will post all the details to play with us in the next days, if you want to participate, please reply in this thread!

devLapinou

Nov 25 2013 Anchor

I would like to join, but I don't really now what that GMT +1, Paris means. At what time is that (if you had to guess, or if you can find it) in the Netherlands?
I would love to join, but I have something planned on that evening, so I don't know If I'll be able to join...

Nov 25 2013 Anchor

France and netherlands share the same timezone so it's 20h for you as well

Nov 28 2013 Anchor

I'm sorry to say, but I can't make it tonight, I have something going on school, and that's annoying
Maybe another time?

Nov 28 2013 Anchor

yeah sure, we'll try to do these play with dev as much as possible :]

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.