- New camera angle and aiming methods. Should be familiar to fans of Gears of War and loads of other third person shooters.
- New money system (the return of drop pods!) with a whole new UI for purchasing items to boot.
- Massive AI overhaul using navigation meshes rather than waypoints.
- A whole new game type called Survival. Think Nazi Zombies or Dawn of War 2′s Last Stand, although maybe not quite as awesome.
- Three new fabulous maps created by the excellent Bobpoblo. Seriously, check out his CS:S maps, he’s a genius with Hammer.
- The molotov cocktail is the latest addition to our assortment of weapons available. Use it wisely.
- Revamped online lobby complete with a nifty global chat box.
- At least 3.7 million other tiny little updates and bug fixes. Like the spawn points and home bases, which have been modified to be much less annoying.
So go hang out in the lobby and check out the new features! This will be the last beta release before the final version, so get your feedback in now!