Forum Thread
Wanted 2/3 people to script and code (Forums : Coding & Scripting : Wanted 2/3 people to script and code) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 10 2013 Anchor

Hello
I am currently working on a small gaming project with 2 other people.
the game is medieval 3d platform, and we need some help with scripting,

As of now there is no salary, but once the game is done the profits will be shared.

I don't need people that are perfect, but you should have decen tknowlage of c# as we are working on unity game engine.
also If you are interested in being involved with modeling ect..... reply also.

I am nearly 16 so please bare that in mind.

thank you
chris.

Feb 22 2013 Anchor

Hey.

I have some knowledge of C# (my first language was VB.NET but i have been using C# more recently) and i have work a bit with the unity engine, (i'm actually currently looking at furthering my knowledge with it now :)).

--

I wrote: "The solution to any problem is to break it up into smaller parts and attack it with logic"

I wrote: "I hate the term 'coding', as it's being thrown around alot by what seems to be the code monkeys, as oppose to the others that stand back and try to solve the problem logically first. FYI I prefer the term 'programming'.

This seems to be an interesting read: Thomasinterestingblog.wordpress.com. This also shows the a programmer requires more skill than is required for a coder, so a programmer would therefore be a more valuable asset to a team compared to a coder."

User Posted Image

Mar 15 2013 Anchor

Me and a friend are programmers are Redev Games, and with a little more info we might be willing to do it. We've both used lots of C# and have made games in Unity.

Gamejolt.com

Resolute Dark, Snowpocalypse, and Extreme Disco Flowery Skull Shooter X were in Unity. We've both also done models for the games, so we have experience all around.

He has the same username on here as gamejolt, so feel free to message either of us.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.