Forum Thread
Unreal2004 Mod: When Unreal met PlanetSide! (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Unreal2004 Mod: When Unreal met PlanetSide!) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

Hello all!
As some of you know, the Demo for Unreal Tournament 2004 was released a week ago. For the first time, Unreal presents Vehicles and different kind of weapons.
Now, if some of you have played PlanetSide, you would agree with me that it was a great game :p Now, my idea is to make a Mod for Unreal Tournament 2004 and include in it new vehicles, new weapons, new armors (!) and lots of cool new stuff. Basically the game will still keep its Rush/Fast stuff but will be more evolved...

Since this Mod has yet to be born, I'm looking for the entire staff. That means Mappers, Coders, and Designers... Everything!
I myself, have no real exp' but am learning.. But yet, I prefer people with exp'. I own a private hosting plan and plan on hosting this Mod.. All I need is the people.

I'm currently writing up the Mod in Word Documents (planning the Weapons, Vehicles... Everything) and just waiting for the staff to make it.

If you are interested in this great-Mod, please get in touch with me... Either leave a message here and say what you know and such, or email me with what you have to say.

Thanks!

EvilFish
EvilFish The Only Official ModDB Fish
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

Its nice to see you SAY you have no exp' (as you put it) but are you sure you can't offer ANYTHING? You must have some marketable talent...

Feb 20 2004 Anchor

None at the moment.
Just Hosting it... I can take care of the Forums, Website Content and Website itself by myself since I have exp' with all of those.

EvilFish
EvilFish The Only Official ModDB Fish
Feb 20 2004 Anchor

Hmm... I know how nice it is to have somone else take care of the website. 2D graphics are usually something within most people's reach. Get yourself Photoshop or something and you can wip up a few textures!

a_llama
a_llama Teh moddb llama
Feb 21 2004 Anchor

"I'm gonna add some new weapons and vehicles" is all I got from this. Please explain your idea a little clearer.

Silver_Dragon
Silver_Dragon Non-Spammer
Feb 23 2004 Anchor

nice info, care to share some more? lacks detail and besides how can ut2004 become any greater?:)

Feb 28 2004 Anchor

I heard Planetside is kinda... dead. :/

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.