Forum Thread
The next greatest BF 1942 mod!!!! (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : The next greatest BF 1942 mod!!!!) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 7 2003 Anchor

ok im not sure if anyones done this yet, but an awesome BF1942 mod would be a Western Mod. The classes would be easy. gunslinger-double pistol, marksman-old west sniper rifle, riflemen-rifle, dude with shotgun,i got some more just cant list them all, instead of nades u could use tnt. i got the whole mod planned out and i could make a website (but not that good so if anyone wants to help and is a good with HTML that be great). Post hear if u have any questions i got every almost every aspect of this mod planned just need some people to help me execute it. AIM is RedeyedPancake and email is redeyedpancake@excite.com. let me know what u think and i REALLY need some help.

chis
chis Old man.
Jul 7 2003 Anchor

hmm my mate thought of that to, but he aint planning on making it, so good luck :)

--

Nothing.

PsychoFarmer
PsychoFarmer modDB King
Jul 8 2003 Anchor

sounds interesting... if you get a basic html site set up, i can clean the code for ya... im not very creative though, which is why i dont really create websites... mine tend to be rather boring

--

User Posted Image

Jul 9 2003 Anchor

ok i got frontpage 2000 n i know a bit of HTML. What i really need is ppl to actaully make the mod.

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

I do know someone who is already doing this idea... and the cooles thing about it, is that in the early 19th century, the west was mostly constructed of wood. :) see where i'm goin? with the source engine's recognition of materials, you could level a whole building with the right tools!! now wouldnt that be awesome... heh heh.

--

:oktagone: IdiotBox Studios | Global Conquest Mod
:warning: /me may be too awesome.

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

Battlefield should strictly be used for air and sea battles, gun fights are the worst part of BF.

--

Why wont it save me?

PsychoFarmer
PsychoFarmer modDB King
Jul 11 2003 Anchor

frontpage... *me shudders

that makes such horrible code... almost better off doing it in notepad

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.