Forum Thread
State of the forum, Update 1. (Forums : Contests & Jams : State of the forum, Update 1.) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Jul 10 2003 Anchor

DeadSoul - Continue with your racist biggotry and you are banned, no-one else here acts racist, but if you continue being racist Im removing you.

Spamming - Cut it down or keep it to one thread please.

Swearing - v2 will have a swearfilter I believe, but in the mean time cut it down.

Post congrats - Recently PF joined the 5 digit club- w00t! and Jade reached 6000 - w00t!

I must remind you that nigga is an outlawed word, any untactful posts containing it will be removed regardless of the thread destruction it brings.

Also we have to many huge upcoming threads, please post what you wouldnt mind be closed.

Any issues post here.

--

Why wont it save me?

arvey-Haynos
arvey-Haynos ModDB Wickerman
Jul 10 2003 Anchor

anything i wouldnt mind being closed. hmmm... if i started it and it has gone past page three in active topics it can be closed. although none of them are huge... oh well, every litlle helps.... right? O_o

--

User Posted Image

INtense!
INtense! End Boss
Jul 10 2003 Anchor

damn i thought this was an update on mDBForums v2.0 :)

--

Scott Reismanis
DBolical | @scottreismanis

Jul 10 2003 Anchor

Cant do that unless you give me information, I wanna talk about it to j00 anyway :)

--

Why wont it save me?

Jul 10 2003 Anchor

You can close Name That Song, Britney Spears Isn't a Virgin, and modDB Cameos...those 3 are my topics, and they aren't anything but spam.

Keep the bar, for sure, and how long is Storytelling Part 4 going to continue? We're on page 65 right now.

PsychoFarmer
PsychoFarmer modDB King
Jul 10 2003 Anchor

keep the storytelling till 100, and then close it... i dunno what else you want to close, ill just keep on keepin on

--

User Posted Image

Jul 10 2003 Anchor

What about 'niglet'? BC knows I call him that, it's even in his sig. He doesn't mind anymore. :P

Jul 10 2003 Anchor

probly best just not to use it at all

--

Sachmo The Wang™ and me™ are property of modDB© Dead Aim Clear Score: 41mins 16secs beat that biaotch!!
User Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

chis
chis Old man.
Jul 10 2003 Anchor

what kinda spamming?
like one word post :|

Or just starting a topic about what you had for breakfast ? altho really i see no problem with putting that in a general banter part, but still, rules are rules :)

--

Nothing.

PsychoFarmer
PsychoFarmer modDB King
Jul 10 2003 Anchor

try to keep down the level of spam... so dont randomly post in a thread I 1!3|< |>!3!!!1111

--

User Posted Image

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

Yeah. But BC is a niglet. He even calls himself that.

And spamz0r is teh l0s3.

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

Active topics looks to busy, were clinging onto threads again!

--

Why wont it save me?

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

Yes, yes we are. We tend to do that. Topics just carry on and on.

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

and on and on and on...

--

Why wont it save me?

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

40ozFreak wrote: What about 'niglet'? BC knows I call him that, it's even in his sig. He doesn't mind anymore. :P

ha, i dont care anymore.
call me it.

--

STILL BAD, STILL BALLIN'
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

PsychoFarmer
PsychoFarmer modDB King
Jul 11 2003 Anchor

k niglet :P

i post on active topics... i post in threads were i think i can make a valuable contribution... bah, if you want threads to sink, lock em

perhaps in mdb2 there can be a mod/admin feature that banishes a topic from the first page of active topics

--

User Posted Image

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

BaD-cOmPaNy wrote:

40ozFreak wrote: What about 'niglet'? BC knows I call him that, it's even in his sig. He doesn't mind anymore. :P

ha, i dont care anymore.
call me it.

Well, I mean, it IS in your sig. You aren't the N' word, and I say niglet in a joking, friendly way. One of my closest friends is black and I call him that, he thinks it's a funny nickname. :P

Yeah, I'm gonna work on that skin. I'm debating between dark green hues or blues. Which should it be? Suggestions? Themes, maybe?

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

it is a funny nick name

--

STILL BAD, STILL BALLIN'
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

chis
chis Old man.
Jul 11 2003 Anchor

heh does sound funny "Niglet" sounds like a food :|

Id like a niglet with fries ...

--

Nothing.

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

O_o //me walks away.

chis
chis Old man.
Jul 11 2003 Anchor

*me pulls 40 back

here have a niglet :devious:

ok, ok ill try not ruine the word :D

- Edited By cHIs-wK On Sat 12th, Jul 2003 @ 3:42:16am

--

Nothing.

Jul 11 2003 Anchor

PsychoFarmer wrote: k niglet :P

i post on active topics... i post in threads were i think i can make a valuable contribution... bah, if you want threads to sink, lock em

perhaps in mdb2 there can be a mod/admin feature that banishes a topic from the first page of active topics

BURY plunge the thread into the depths

--

Sachmo The Wang™ and me™ are property of modDB© Dead Aim Clear Score: 41mins 16secs beat that biaotch!!
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Jul 12 2003 Anchor

That's badass, I forgot about that suggestion, lol.

@ cHIs - Yes the reason the word is still funny is because I hardly call BC that. I only use it when I'm messin around with him.

Jul 12 2003 Anchor

well even though BC doesnt mind it, someone else could come along and take offence to it. I think its best to just avoid any complications

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Jul 12 2003 Anchor

ye jadlit, agreed.

--

Why wont it save me?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.