Forum Thread
Silent Hill 4 UFO Adventures [3D game] (Forums : Development Banter : Silent Hill 4 UFO Adventures [3D game]) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 30 2014 Anchor

Hi there, I made this thread for show you mi progress in a fan game that I am programming related with Silent Hill 4 and the UFO exception that has the same.

I named this game Silent Hill 4: UFO Adventures, because the game itself is a parody of the famous joke endings of Silent Hill, and with that the game would be the first Silent Hill fan game that focuses in this sense, in Silent Hill 4 UFO Adventure´s blog you will be able to watch the following topics:

*WELCOME
*GAME DESCRIPTION
*HENRY MARIO
*HO, WHO IS THERE?
*SOME LEVELS, DO YOU REMEMBER THESE?
*BEHIND THE SCENES: HENRY & NURSE
*SUPER SILENT BROS!
*BEHIND THE SCENES: TROLLING MARIO
*MORE LEVELS
*SUPER HENRY 64!
*BOSS BATTLE: GIANT GOOMBA!
*GAME LEVELS CONCEPT
*MINIGAME: SILENT KART!
*CAROUSEL STAGE
*WEAPONS: HANDGUN AND MACE
*BEHIND THE SCENES: WALTER´S GIFT
*STAGE: CASTLE
*STAGE: GHOSTLY GALAXY
*MINIGAME: DONKEY KONG
*SUPER HENRY SUNSHINE!
*3D TESTING
*A GUI UPDATE
*YOU´RE NOT ALONE
*SECRET WEAPON: ROCKET
*STAGE: STRANGE FOREST
*STAGE: DESERT
*CO-OP STAGE: JUNGLE

Videos:

You can see all the upcoming news here:
Silenthillfangames.wordpress.com

Greetings!

*All the Silent Hill content is property of Konami, Snake is a character of Hideo Kojima that belongs to Konami, All Super Mario content, Star Fox content and Donkey Kong content are property of Nintendo, this game is a fangame, and is prohibited sell any content of the game itself.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.