Forum Thread
RE HL 2 MOD (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : RE HL 2 MOD) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 27 2005 Anchor

I could be leader who keeps it organized, webdesigner, forum moderator, sound effect guy, voice actor, script writer, and texture artist. Hell I could even do the level designs and someone could translate them into Hammer. Anyone here down to make the best RE game ever? It would be single and multiplayer. The single player would use a script that me and another person conglomerate on. And we would get voice actors and rip sound effects from the RE games.

The multiplayer would consist of a group of people spawning as humans with various weapons(how weapons will be determined will be thought up). And 2 people will spawn as zombies. The zombies walk at 75% of what the humans walk. The zombies only have a melee attack and can throw various boxes. The boxes can't kill but can knock down opponents. If a zombie gets 5 kills he becomes a crimson head or something like that. The game ends when time expires or all humans are zombies. Tell me what you guys think.

Feb 27 2005 Anchor

I know your new here, but seriously, you already have a thread. Resident Evil is already a game, we don't need another one. Devise a well thought out and original mod plan, and then come back to introduce your idea.

--

User Posted Image
I LOVE You
FUH-Q

frosty-theaussie
frosty-theaussie Sonny Jim
Feb 27 2005 Anchor

Locked. Only use one thread please

Moddb.com

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.