Forum Thread
'Programming' Puzzle game inspired by Tis-100 and Spacechem (Forums : Development Banter : 'Programming' Puzzle game inspired by Tis-100 and Spacechem) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 11 2016 Anchor

EDIT: New version released 19/10/2016 fixing some bugs and graphic changes. Enjoy :):)

Tell me what you think!!!

Hello, I am new to this forum.
I am developing this puzzle game: The Chromatic Supercomputer, and I will soon (next weeks) submit it to Greenlight. Tell me what you think! I plan to release a demo in short.

In this game you write a program using blocks and circuit segments as code. It is like a visual way of assembly, but you need no programming background. You work with numbers and pixels. Puzzles are designed to be hard, they are open ended (which mean hundreds of solutions per level are possible), and you will need a great deal of creativity and logical thinking to solve them:
Tell me what you think.
Reddit: Reddit.com
Twitter:Twitter.com

Video:

Youtu.be

New version released 19/10/2016 fixing some bugs and graphic changes. Enjoy :):)

Edited by: izark

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.