Forum Thread
need help with cricket 2004 modding (Forums : Coding & Scripting : need help with cricket 2004 modding) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 23 2004 Anchor

I am not sure if anyone has tried this before, but I most certainly would like to. I want to modify the cricket 2004 game. Nothing big really, just want to create my own graphics set along with some features of my own to add to the game (I know that's a disgrace to the modding community, but I wanna start there).

I have not found any editor that would help me in doing so. Plus I don't know the first thing about modding.

Can anyone help?

OH and I'd like to learn how I can change the graphics set of a game (example, the recently released vehicle mod for GTA with the bmws and mercs and all).
Can anyone help?

Jun 23 2004 Anchor

For the gta modding, head over to gtaforums.com and poke around in editing disccusion, there are topics there to help you.

For Cricket, the game may not be modable. Your best bet would be to find out how the models, etc are packed, and then actually look at the model files to see what format they are in.

However modding a 3d game from scratch isn't the best idea for one just starting out, its not impossible, but you'll need to learn everything, plus more.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.