Forum Thread
Master Sword Continued 1.2 (Forums : Suggestions : Master Sword Continued 1.2) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 6 2011 Anchor

I believe this to be the right section to post this but correct me if I'm wrong. I also hope you can do this particular request on this forum but just delete this post if I am violating anything.

Master Sword Continued 1.11 is quite possibly the ONLY Half-Life 1 RPG out there. And so one could say that it isn't that well known and, coming from somebody who is a regular player of the mod, I feel inclined to agree with said statement. We do have a relatively large amount of logged players in the player data base but I'm afraid there is only so few who are active players of the mod. Usually there is quite a large spike of players come the release of every patch but I'm afraid the latest patch release did not re-ingage the inactive members of the mod thus I am afraid to say that Master Sword Continued 1.2 (or MSC as an acronym) is dying. So with the last sentance being said I am typing this plea simply to ask, is it possible for Desura to add MSC to the Mods tab for the sake of possibly bringing in new and eager to play players?

There is so much development done for MSC already it would be a shame for it to die so easily! Here's a screenshot or two to show what MSC has to offer.

(two of the above images were tooken from MSC's main site while as one of them was a personal screenshot of mine)

I am aware of the fact that there already is a ModDB profile for it but that doesn't appear to be enough to get the word out for this mod. So I beg ye, could you add MSC to Desura?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.