Forum Thread
Mad mod neo gensis evangelion for bf1942 need help!!!!!!!!! (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Mad mod neo gensis evangelion for bf1942 need help!!!!!!!!!) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 16 2003 Anchor

I'm need some peoples for my mod please who are good, only one or two people

1 coder
2 modelers
1 texture dude
1 animater

I'll also be doing modeling and mapping so please help this mad mod.

Cory_the_Gargoyle
Cory_the_Gargoyle Gangsta Gargoyle
Jul 17 2003 Anchor

ummm, could you describe this mod and if you already havent, register it. A site would be great

Jul 18 2003 Anchor

Heres some info about my mod about the evas and angels and so on

What is Second Impact?
In the last year of the 20th century, massive meteorite from outer space fell in the Antartic Continent. It made the Polar Ice Cap melt very quickly and the Earth axis changed, therefore, the water level rose and destroyed all the coastal cities. After that, abnormal weather, economic collapse, racial conflicts and civil war occurred. Half of the whole human race were killed.

However, the explanation above is from history books...

The truth is that, the United Nations(UN) research team in Antartica found the first humanoid creature called Angels (or "Shito") in Antartica. For unknown reason, it exploded, and caused the Antartica Polar Ice Cap to melt, and hence the Second Impact.

Angels ("Shito")
They're enemies of mankind which can be appeared in various forms. Nothing about them is known, even for whether they're living things or not. They possesses "Absolute Terror Field" (or AT Field in short) which can "neutralize" attacks by normal weapons. Even if the Angels are partially damaged by extremely powerful weapons, it has the ability to recover any damage. Thus, the only way to destroy them is to attack after "neutralized" its AT Field.

Mankind acts against Angels
Being seriously hurt in the Second Impact, mankind started to recover after that treagedy. At the same time, to avoid another Second Impact, a special secret agency was set up directly under United Nations(UN) called NERV. It's responsible for the study and annihilation of Angels. They built their secret headquarters at Geofront, which is the underground of the fortress city Tokyo-3. After 15 years of work, a humanoid fighting "machine" called Evangelion was developed which can fight against Angels. However, the pilots of them must be heavily trained. So far only two pilots are trained. Also, lots of facts inside Evangelion is still unknown...

Just after the third suitable pilot, Ikari Shinji came to Geofront, Tokyo-3 was attacked by an Angel, and he, without any training, is the only pilot available to fight. The mysteries of Evangelion was then started...

Jul 20 2003 Anchor

ow man !... if a N.G.E. mod is made for BF1942 im buying the game just to play it... i loved the serie ! :)

Jul 21 2003 Anchor

did you get permision though?

maybe if you loosely base it on the series you might not get a court order lawsuit... :S

--

Sachmo The Wang™ and me™ are property of modDB© Dead Aim Clear Score: 41mins 16secs beat that biaotch!!
User Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

PsychoFarmer
PsychoFarmer modDB King
Jul 21 2003 Anchor

but at least ask for permission

--

User Posted Image

Cory_the_Gargoyle
Jul 21 2003 Anchor

It is liscenced by AVD or something like that, plus I have seen a few other mods based on EVA, the company doesnt seem to have a problem. Plus if you ask for permission, youre just going to get turned down. just go for it

Jul 21 2003 Anchor

ADV :D

well you know chances are they dont even know about it, they may not make such a big deal about it unlike funimation...

--

Sachmo The Wang™ and me™ are property of modDB© Dead Aim Clear Score: 41mins 16secs beat that biaotch!!
User Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

PsychoFarmer
PsychoFarmer modDB King
Jul 22 2003 Anchor

it still never hurts to ask

--

User Posted Image

Cory_the_Gargoyle
Jul 22 2003 Anchor

true dat

Aug 1 2003 Anchor

The neogen people don't really care much about me making the mod/game soon to be,so if people want to join i need good modelers.The coder on my team is making a game engine so it may not be on bf1942 but the game engine kicks ass.

ShortCutMan
ShortCutMan ♥ Pure ♥ Bred ♥ Geek ♥
Aug 1 2003 Anchor

Is there a website up yet?

--

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 98% that is an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
User Posted Image

Aug 1 2003 Anchor

Not yet but I'll try to throw one together for ya's.

Aug 7 2003 Anchor

We don't have the the website up we need a website maker dude because our coder is working hard on the game engine plz

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.