Forum Thread
Left 4 Dead "Tank Killer Mod" (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Left 4 Dead "Tank Killer Mod") Locked
Thread Options
Dec 5 2013 Anchor

Greetings!

I am currently in school for game art and design, and I aspire to make my first mod. Unfortunately, the only thing my school has taught me how to do is make 3D models. Great start, but it gets me almost nowhere.

I want to make a mod for Left 4 Dead. It would be an item that replaces the molotov/pipebomb/bile bomb slot. The purpose of this item would essentially allow the player to run up to a Tank, use the item, and it would kill the Tank instantly.

I think it would keep balance in the game, while allowing players to get rid of a Tank fairly quickly.

I don't know how to make mods. I want to learn. Would someone kindly please take me under their wing and let this be my learning experience? I really want to be a big part of the production of this mod, but equal credit will be given to whoever helps me.

My only activity on this site has been the introduction. I'm officially on break now, and I'm trying not to go crazy with boredom. Thank you for any assistance/advice on this topic.

Kel

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.