Forum Thread
Lab In Xen a mod for half life 1 (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Lab In Xen a mod for half life 1) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 26 2005 Anchor

Hello

I am sky01454 a new member and I am a mod leader for Lab in xen for Half life 1.

Lab in xen will be single player and aims to continue the story line that valve has started the after Freeman escaped the Gman has asked him for a new job and he took the chance. This mod continues it Freeman realised his survived sciencetist is doing the experiment again but from Xen. They fail again and Freeman makes his desperate escape. The mod features many things to make players more interested. One new feature is a new modeled character which is Riot Guard this is for players cover riot guards will carry a Assult rifle or a shot gun.
They also have a strong armor which will make them abit stronger. The mod features to show players the new black mesa which is in Xen. There will be some effective events like some alien teleporting form anther place to a different place to get you. Troops will be droped suddenely.
The mod need a event where a door suddenely closes and alien teleports. The mod will be set in Xen with a lab.

We are currently looking for Mappers and Modelers and a coder and a weapon modeler. If you like to help or join the team aslo for more information please go to this site Labinxen.tripod.com

Edited by (in order): sky01454, sky01454

Jun 26 2005 Anchor

Quick, Frosty, get your Cheerios decoder ring! We're going to need it for this baby. :)

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Jun 26 2005 Anchor

So its an alternate version of Half Life 2?

Jun 26 2005 Anchor

Well continuing the story is the same idea but the storyline is different

Edited by: sky01454

STRATCOM
STRATCOM Only slightly crazy
Jun 26 2005 Anchor

You might want to cange it. there is a mod out already with the same concept. I forget its name but its made by the same people that made nuclear winter

--

"I may not know anything but at least I am smarter then 90% of the people out there."

I just killed another form topic just by posting in it :(

"It does not smell like it is going to kill me"-My Brother

Jun 27 2005 Anchor

I think I know what I am doing. The mod that you said its already out is called The Xeno Project or somehing like that but mine is about Gordon's Experince not about the Gman but thanks for the advace

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.