Forum Thread
"Kaptain Brawe 2: A Space Travesty - a Steve Ince story" Support us on Kickstarter!! (Forums : General Banter : "Kaptain Brawe 2: A Space Travesty - a Steve Ince story" Support us on Kickstarter!!) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 25 2014 Anchor

Heyy people, my name is Domagoj, but you can call me Dom, wel im here because i need to ask a favour, my close frends from Cateia games (maybe you have heard for them, they have awsome casual point and click games here on steam) who are from Croatia, as am i, are divelpoing a new game called "Kaptain Brawe 2: A Space Travesty - a Steve Ince story" that they have placed on Kickstarter and they need help from us, gamers, so we can successfully fund there game. Maybe you have heard of Kaptian Brawe the original game, its here on steam, go check it out, you wont be dissapointed ;), but anyway as the game title says, the man him self Steve Ince is helping Cateia games to make the story of this game be more than it should be, to be the ATOMIC AWSOMNESS that it needs to be. They have entered the last 41 hours on there Kickstarter project and there are half way trough to a successful pledge, so i ask you, no no... i ASK YOU PEOPLE from Traders guild and beyond, to go here> Kickstarter.com and please contrubute something to the project, even if its only a penny! So go there now please if you will, and fund or contribute, and who knows, there might be a suprise waiting someware ;)!!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.