Forum Thread
Is the Top 100 working? (Forums : Support : Is the Top 100 working?) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 11 2005 Anchor

It shows my site as having 65 hits TOTAL, when I know we get more unique hits than that everyday.

Cheers

Aug 25 2005 Anchor

I thnk moddb need to rethink the way they do that like there shold be filters for that like if you only want to see top 100 mods only that or top 100 other sites and the way they get there unique hits

--

User Posted Image

Aug 25 2005 Anchor

bump it please

--

User Posted Image

Aug 25 2005 Anchor

*me sighs

Go to Topsites.moddb.com , choose whichever game you want to look at, and at the top underneath the game (such as "Half-Life 2 Top 100", there is this:

Currently viewing all sites - view only mod sites, general sites or all sites

Click one of those links, and there you go.

Now, stop bumping every single thread in this forum just because you agree with it. The staff considers every thread in here, even when there aren't other double posts found on it. It'd serve you better if you'd either contact a moderator if you have trouble finding something, or actually look before you make a thread about it (or double post about it). Thank you.

And @ Sharpedge - You might've copied the wrong link, or no one visits your site through the Top Sites page. They do not count the visits from your mod profile. They have to either click the link that goes to the page or the link that comes from the page to Top Sites. There's a special linked image that you can get that'll help you out. The bottom line is, that link doesn't count every hit you get to your site, unless they click it specifically.

Edited by: Karuto

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.