Forum Thread
[idea] Frontline Crime: 2775 (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : [idea] Frontline Crime: 2775) Locked
Thread Options
Oct 31 2015 Anchor

Hello people and developers of moddb,

I would like to introduce my idea for a real time strategy or a real time tactics game called Frontline Crime:2775 where you as the player will be able to control one of two factions: police or criminals. There will be a multitude of buildings and upgrades for both factions as well as characters and vehicles. Here are some of the tech ideas i have in mind as far as upgrades go.

Tech ideas:
S.W.A.T Gear
EMD (ElectroMagnetic Disrupter)
Riot GearCI - confidental informant

hope you like this idea and i hope to hear your thoughts on if this would be a good game or not.

Nov 2 2015 Anchor

I can understand about upgrades, characters and vehicles but buildings? For aliens vs humans (or other alien race) that might work but police vs criminals, it sounds improper. Unless you're referring to simple and small buildings instead of large and complex ones

BTW where would the battleground be?

Nov 5 2015 Anchor

to answer your questions DarkBloodbane:

1. Yes i was thinking small buildings, maybe an upgrade or two depending upon how the development goes

2. the battleground would range from a small city to the outskirts of nowhere or somewhere in between idk

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.