Forum Thread
ICY BERG [IGMC 2015] Cool and frozen platform!! (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : ICY BERG [IGMC 2015] Cool and frozen platform!!) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 25 2015 Anchor

Greetings , INDIE DB COMMUNITY!!

My name is Fabio Flagiello, I'm here representing Blue Vessel Games! We are a small dev team from Italy , big lovers of platforms and old style shooters! The game i'm going to show you, ICY BERG, is our last work, made less than 20 days for the INDIE GAME MAKING CONSTEST 2015 organized by gamedevfort.

Game links : Indiedb.com ; Gamejolt.com ; freankexpo.net ;

let's talk about the game:

Description:

ICY BERG is a little ice cube casually teleported in a magic and freezed Castle! It must come back with its efforts and his abilities to the refrigerator where was born, before the temperature grow up too much!!

Features version 1.1.53

• High quality Graphics
  • Funny deaths
  • 30 levels
  • Enemies like laser guns, flames , rotating blades, hydraulic press and many more!
  • 100% free

some images of the game:

[START MENU]
pub2699

[HOT TUBES AND A SIGHT? WHAT THE HELL!!]

pub26998

[TROUBLES EVERYWEREE!!]

pub269984

THE VIDEO GAME PLAY:

Thanks for every play you will do, and don't forget to vote us on the INDIE GAME MAKING CONSTEST 2015 page!!!

Blue Vessel Games

Facebook.com/BlueVesselGames

Twitter.com

Edited by: bluevesselgames

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.