Forum Thread
How to make an autoexec in Rainbow Six Vegas 2? (Forums : PC Gaming : How to make an autoexec in Rainbow Six Vegas 2?) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 13 2016 Anchor

Hi everytime I play the game I have to execute this bind for bodies not disappear

Bindings=(Name="F1",Command="aiMods",C ,Shift False,Axis=False,Alt=False)
Bindings=(Name="aiMods",Command="say Command have been applied. | set R6AITemplate m_bLeaveDeadBody True",C,Shift=False,Axis=False,Alt=Fal se)

I'm tired to do this everytime I enter in the game, is there a way to add it automatic in a kind of autoexec? thx!

fva
fva
Jan 14 2016 Anchor

Since this game uses the Unreal Engine 3, you can try the following:

1. Create a file named "myConfig.txt" containing the commands you need.
  2. Move this file to the directory where the game .exe is located.
  3. Add the following command-line argument to the game shortcut: -exec=myConfig.txt
  4. Run the game using the modified shortcut.

The name "myConfig.txt" was used just to illustrate the idea. You can choose a different name if you want (adjust steps 1 and 3 accordingly).

Edited by: fva

Jan 15 2016 Anchor

Thx my friend, but didnt work.

fva
fva
Jan 19 2016 Anchor

If you got this game on Steam, then steps 3 and 4 are a little different. In step 3, the indicated argument should be added to the game launch options (how-to). In step 4, the game should be run normally.

Edited by: fva

Jan 20 2016 Anchor

didnt work.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.