Forum Thread
How to make a new wsa file for the score screen in Red Alert 1? (Forums : 2D Graphics : How to make a new wsa file for the score screen in Red Alert 1?) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 12 2015 Anchor

I started recently creating an almost total conversion for Red Alert 1 called "Brony Alert", replacing Allies and Soviet with Bronies and Antibronies . The "brony Alert" project, is incomplete, the only thing I nee now is to replace the score screens used by Soviets and Allies, with the ones used now by bronies and Antibronies. I already made the 2 wsa files but I face a serious problem:
while they can be played normally in XCC Mixer, in gameplay in DOS-mode (yes, they are made for the DOS version), the game crashes. But if I use the original ones for Soviet-Allies, the DOS version of the game plays normally.
I used Red Horizon to create the new wsa files. I've heard that there many other tools around, but I'm out of luck in searching for them (The XCC Mixer, doesn't support conversion to WSA format). Can anyone inform about a list of tools for making 100% playable wsa files for the score screens please? Any help, would be appreciated.

Edited by: tzamparas

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.