Forum Thread
How do I install Meltdown 2 (older version)... (Forums : Development Banter : How do I install Meltdown 2 (older version)...) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 20 2003 Anchor

I have a backed up version of MD2 made by Dynablade, its MD2-1160B-32902. I like this version better than the latest one but I forgot how I installed it. Does anyone who have used MD2 (the older versions) have any idea??

BTW, I remeber this one time when I had to get a client pack for MD2...that was when Dynablade made a brand new vehicle for MD2 without using any of the shapes or models from T2. The vehicle was a really awesome jet fighter and looked a lot like the Wraiths from Starcraft except w/out the vertical tail, it had no "parts" whatsoever from any of the vehicles and graphics from the game. A few days later the vehical never appeared in MD2 servers again, anybody know wut happened to it, I mean, it was like the coolest thing he ever made. It would be awesome if someone here still has the client pack and put it up for DL.

Well, my thanks in advance to those who can help me out...

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.