Forum Thread
Homeworld 2: Protoss Renegades Mod (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Homeworld 2: Protoss Renegades Mod) Locked
Thread Options
Sybos
Sybos Sound Designer
Aug 22 2005 Anchor

This is a an idea I've been working on for a few weeks. I pretty much have the technology and building structure, some new music and some miscellaneous sounds. I'd love some input from you guys. Here's a taste of the Protoss Renegade faction:

-Ronn

Platforms:
Warp Gate
Proton Cannon
Shield Battery

Utility Class:
Observer (mujlti-burn)
Mobile Assimilator (Probe from original SC)

Fighter Class:
Scout
Interceptor

Corvette:
Corsair Corvette
Photon Missile Corvette

Frigate Class:
Arbiter
Dragoon Infiltrator Shuttle

Capital Class:
Nexus (Mothership)
Carrier / Interceptors (duh)
Stargate (Shipyard)
Usurper

Research Options:
Shields
Scout Speed
Scout Psi Pulse
Interceptor Speed
Interceptor Armor
Corsair Distortion Cloud
Warp Gates
Templar Energy (Archon Beem from Usurper)
Robotics Support Bay (Allows Stargate to build Usurper, allows advanced Nexus Repair)
Nexus Repair
Nexus Advanced Repair

--

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I'm just a caveman. I fell on some ice and later got thawed out by some of your scientists. Your world frightens and confuses me! Sometimes the honking horns of your traffic make me want to get out of my BMW.. and run off into the hills, or wherever.. Sometimes when I get a message on my fax machine, I wonder: "Did little demons get inside and type it?" I don't know! My primitive mind can't grasp these concepts.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.