Forum Thread
Hiring for quake 3 mod! (Forums : Coding & Scripting : Hiring for quake 3 mod!) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 8 2004 Anchor

Hi, i am the owner/founder of a new quake 3 mod i am making for a team. We need MAJOR MAPPERS who aer willing to map a LOT of time. We need HIGH quality maps that are VERY big. I am the general manager, and we ahave one coder so far. We NEED MAPPERS! AIM = mychikenisfat MSN = max.nachamkin@gmail.com MESSAGE ME!!

Sep 8 2004 Anchor

Please post information about your mod, including general and gameplay features, and a small paragraph of the story to interest people, not to mention the actual name of it.

Don't worry, it's very rare for someone to steal an idea from someone else on these forums, so you won't be having that problem ;)

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Sep 9 2004 Anchor

Well this idea will definately be stolen, which I dont want happening. Thats why if you PM me then i can give you the info.

Sep 9 2004 Anchor

I'm 100% sure it won't happen. There's plenty of people who have come here to post about their mods, and there's only a real rare occassion where it got stolen, and it wasn't even a good idea.

Trust me, if you don't post at least some information about your mod, not many people will be interested in joining. It's definitely quite a small day under the sun when someone comes up with an original concept.

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Sep 13 2004 Anchor

The storyline pretty much goes (just thinking) the humans are going peacefully on the earth until the polarice caps melt and blah blah blah some other details here, and the human civilaziion decideds to make a a colony underground. This mod is about taking place underground, and its pretty much a simulation. There are a bunch of different classes, peasant (which includes subclasses such as, family hunter , etc etc ) , Army Commander (bunch of different areas in the army field) , and tons of other things. When the mod is realeased, we will still be working on it. Class additions will be added every so often. If we get the idea. Also, with the army class, we might have it so every couple months are so, after the army people have been building an army and training soliders and upgrading weapons etc etc, they will have a war with other humans, or even a other race (just a thought). There will be many different events for each class. The maps will be complicated, and big. There will be many items and ultilites each class can use. Also, we might be thinking about having a mutants race, humans that evololved during the surface of the earth being destroyed. We still have many ideas coming our way, and we are looking for ideas too Happy There that pretty much explains the jist of it. Hop that helped!

Yun
Yun
Sep 13 2004 Anchor

You should also post this under Mod Discussion, since most people already do that :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.