Forum Thread
Help with Movie Battles 1.3.2 Multiplayer, (Forums : Support : Help with Movie Battles 1.3.2 Multiplayer, ) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 13 2016 Anchor

I've been having problems with my Movie Battles Multiplayer. I downloaded my Jedi Academy from the App Store, and I started playing multiplayer with mods almost immediately. But whenever I tried to go on MBII, my multiplayer would either crash, tell me to download something I couldn't find, or show me an error called cl_ParsePacketEntities : EndMessage. Now I know that usually when this error comes up, it means that the person hacked it from the internet. But I really got it from the Mac App Store, and I still get this error. I've tried adding a JKJALauncher and a new JAMP.exe, but it doesn't work. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Here are the contents of my Jedi Academy.Screen Shot 2016 01 13 at 10 30Screen Shot 2016 01 13 at 10 35Screen Shot 2016 01 13 at 10 33Screen Shot 2016 01 13 at 10 36Screen Shot 2016 01 13 at 10 37

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.