Forum Thread
Having issues downloading The Great War Mod 5.1 (Forums : Support : Having issues downloading The Great War Mod 5.1) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 13 2014 Anchor

Well as the title states, I am having trouble downloading this mod. When I click the "Download Now!" button for the mod, it takes me to the add pop-up and nothing starts downloading. I click the "Click to download The_Great_War_5.1.zip if it doesn't start automatically" and nothing happens again, so I try the different mirrors. The only mirror that actually works is the Gamefront link and when I click the "Download Now" button it just infinitely loads. I tried using Google Chrome at first, then switched to Firefox and then IE. Still didn't work. Restarted my PC and router, still coming up with nothing.

Screenshots of my issue:
Gyazo.com
Gyazo.com
Gyazo.com

I also forgot to add that I turned off my firewall (I use Norton 360) and I made sure any important pop-ups were getting through. That didn't work either.

Jul 13 2014 Anchor

Eh, try to click on the link here. Started a download for me. download The_Great_War_5.1.zip

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.