Forum Thread
Having controls issues and cant load brutal doom 0.18 (Forums : Tech Support : Having controls issues and cant load brutal doom 0.18) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 22 2013 Anchor

the controls suck i cant get halo controls.... to work such as space to jump ctrl crouch and wasd and apparently u can aim up and stuff but i cant get them to work with the mouse any help? also i can only play 0.15
not the latest 0.18 D: Script warning, "" line 0:Icon 'RIF' for 'BDPistolAmmo' not foundExecution could not continue.Script error, "brutalv018a.pk3:minigun" line 97:Invalid state parameter a_setangle

krismanning56
krismanning56 Krisisthepiss
May 3 2013 Anchor

RisingZero wrote: the controls suck i cant get halo controls.... to work such as space to jump ctrl crouch and wasd and apparently u can aim up and stuff but i cant get them to work with the mouse any help? also i can only play 0.15
not the latest 0.18 D: Script warning, "" line 0:Icon 'RIF' for 'BDPistolAmmo' not foundExecution could not continue.Script error, "brutalv018a.pk3:minigun" line 97:Invalid state parameter a_setangle

i am having the same issue, i also have another mod for brutaldoom, UltimateBrutalArsenalAlphaV01, this also dose not want to work for some reason Script error, "UltimateBrutalArsenalAlphaV01.pk3:decorate.blood" line 131:"THRUACTORS" is an unknown flag

please help

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.